Bank of India Probationary Officers PO Admit Card 2023 – The Admit Card for the Bank of India PO Exam 2023 has been released for download at @bankofindia.co.in as of the 13th of March 2023. The latest version of this page includes a direct link to get the BOI PO Admit Card 2023.
Probationary Officers in JMGS-I upon passing Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Recruitment 2023 Notification has been made available by the Bank of India. Any applicant who meets the requirements for the BOI PO 2023 recruiting and is interested in applying online can do so between February 11 and February 25, 2023. Read the advertising for details on the application process, age restriction, post-specific eligibility, selection criteria, and other requirements before applying.
Important Dates for Bank of India Probationary Officers PO Online Form 2023
- Application Begin : 11/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/02/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 25/02/2023
- Exam Date : 19/03/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Application Fee for bank of India PO
- General / OBC / EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/02/2023
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 29 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Bank of India Recruitment Rules.
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details Total : 500 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Bank of India Various Post Eligibility|
|Credit Officer in General Banking||350||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|IT Officer in Specialist stream||150||Bachelor Degree with DOEACC B Level Exam Passed OR Bachelor Degree with PG Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR BE / B.Tech Degree in computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation|
How to fill Bank of India Probationary Officers PO Online Form 2023
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for Bank of India Probationary Officers PO Online Form 2023.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.
Important Links for Bank of India Probationary Officers PO Admit Card
|Download BOI Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|BOI Official Website||Click Here|