BPSC 69th Admit Card 2023: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the date of 69th Combined (Preliminary) Examination in 2023. The 69th preliminary examination of BPSC will be held on 30 September 2023. BPSC 69th Preliminary Exam Admit Card Notice has been released on 13th September 2023. Below is the date information of BPSC 69th Preliminary Exam. Candidates can download BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023 at bpsc.bih.nic.in from 15th September 2023.
bpsc admit card download|www.bpsc.bih.nic.in 2023|bpsc admit card sarkari result|bpsc online
bpsc admit card|bpsc admit card 2023 sarkari result|bpsc exam date|bpsc notification|Bpsc 69th prelims admit card 2023 release date|Bpsc 69th prelims admit card 2023 link|Bpsc 69th prelims admit card 2023 download link|bpsc admit card download 2023|68th bpsc admit card download|bpsc admit card release date|bpsc admit card 2023 sarkari result|bpsc admit card sarkari result|
BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Various Civil Services Posts|
|Advt No.||BPSC 69th Combined Preliminary Examination 2023|
|Category||BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023 Date
|BPSC 69th Notification Date||27 June 2023|
|BPSC 69th Online Form Apply Start||15 July 2023|
|BPSC 69th Last Date to Apply||9 Aug 2023|
|BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card Date||15 September 2023|
|BPSC 69th Prelims Exam Date||30 September 2023|
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
Age Limit: The age limit for this recruitment is 20-37 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.8.2023. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
|Civil Service Various Posts||379||Graduate|
BPSC 69th Selection Process
The selection process for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) 69th Combined Preliminary Examination 2023 consists of the following stages:
- Preliminary Written Exam: The first stage of the selection process is the Preliminary Written Examination. This exam is designed to test the candidates’ knowledge and aptitude in various subjects. It serves as a screening test, and candidates must qualify in this stage to move on to the next round.
- Mains Written Test: Candidates who successfully clear the Preliminary Written Exam proceed to the Mains Written Test. The Mains examination is more comprehensive and in-depth, testing candidates on a wider range of subjects and topics. It consists of multiple papers, each assessing different aspects of knowledge and skills.
- Interview: After clearing the Mains Written Test, candidates are called for a personal interview. The interview panel assesses the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and their understanding of various subjects. The interview is an important stage in the selection process and carries significant weight in the final selection.
- Document Verification: Following the interview, candidates are required to undergo a document verification process. This step ensures that all the information provided by the candidates in their application forms is accurate and genuine. Candidates must produce the necessary documents and certificates to verify their eligibility for the posts they applied for.
- Medical Examination: In some cases, candidates may also be subjected to a medical examination to assess their physical fitness and health. This is particularly relevant for certain government positions where physical fitness is a job requirement.
How to Download BPSC 69th Admit Card 2023
To download the BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023, please follow these steps:
- Check Eligibility: Before proceeding, ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the BPSC 69th Preliminary Examination. Verify this information from the official website or the BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023 download link provided below.
- Visit the Official Website: Open your web browser and go to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) by typing the following URL: http://bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Login: Look for the section related to the BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023 on the website. You may find a specific link for admit card download. Click on it.
- Enter Credentials: You will be prompted to enter your login credentials. Typically, this will require your application number and password. Ensure you have these details readily available.
- Download Admit Card: Once you’ve entered the required information, click on the “Download Admit Card” or similar button. This should initiate the process of downloading your BPSC Bihar 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023.
- Print Admit Card: After successfully downloading the admit card, it is advisable to take a printout of it. Make sure that the printout is clear and legible, as you will need to present a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Verify Details: Before heading to the examination center, carefully review all the details on the admit card. Ensure that your name, photograph, signature, examination date, time, and venue are all accurate.
- Required Documents: Along with the admit card, don’t forget to carry a valid photo ID (such as Aadhar card, passport, driver’s license, etc.) to the examination center as it is usually required for identity verification.
BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card Download Link
|BPSC 69th Prelims Venue Detail Notice||Notice|
|BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card Notice||Notice|
|BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023 Download Link-1||Admit Card|
|BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023 Download Link-2||Admit Card|
|BPSC 69th Prelims Exam Date Notice||Exam Date|
|BPSC Official Website||BPSC|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Newzinger.com|
Certainly, here’s the BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) Exam Pattern for the 69th Combined Competitive Examination in a tabular format:
BPSC Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Stage of Exam||Type of Exam||Duration||Total Marks|
|BPSC Prelims Exam||Objective (MCQs)||2 Hours||150 Marks|
- The BPSC 69th Preliminary Examination consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The exam is conducted for a total of 150 marks.
- Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark.
- There is a penalty for incorrect answers, with 1/3rd of the mark deducted for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
Subjects in Prelims:
- General Studies: 150 questions, 150 marks
BPSC Prelims Minimum Qualifying Marks 2023:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
BPSC Mains Exam Pattern:
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||100||3 hours|
|General Studies I||300||3 hours|
|General Studies II||300||3 hours|
|Optional Paper (Qualifying)||100||3 hours|
|Total (excluding qualifying paper marks)||900||3 hours for each paper|
- The BPSC Mains Examination consists of a total of 5 papers.
- The General Hindi Paper and Optional Paper are qualifying in nature.
- Candidates can choose one optional subject from a list of 34 subjects.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 1100 marks, but candidates receive scores out of 900 marks, as Hindi & Optional Paper are qualifying in nature.
- The Optional Paper now includes MCQ-type questions.
- Each examination is conducted for a duration of 3 hours and is of a subjective type (except for the optional paper).
Languages for Writing Answers in Mains: Candidates can write their answers in one of the following languages based on their stated preference in the application:
Syllabus for BPSC
Certainly, here is the detailed BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) Syllabus 2023 for both Prelims and Mains examinations:
BPSC Prelims Syllabus 2023:
The BPSC Prelims Syllabus for the 69th Combined Competitive Examination covers the following topics:
- General Studies:
- General Science
- Events of national and international importance
- History of Bihar and Indian History
- Geography and Geography of Bihar
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Changes in the economy of Bihar post-independence
- Indian National Movement and the Role of Bihar
- General Mental Ability
Important Points About BPSC Prelims Syllabus:
- Questions in this stage are of objective type (multiple-choice questions).
- The General Science section tests general, observational understanding of science.
- History questions emphasize the history, social environment, and political landscape of Bihar.
- Geography questions cover the agricultural and natural resources of India.
- Indian Polity and Economy questions test knowledge of the country’s political system, Panchayati Raj, community development, and planning.
- The Indian National Movement section assesses knowledge of the nature of the nineteenth century, growth of nationalism, and attainment of Independence, with a focus on Bihar’s role.
- The General Mental Ability section evaluates the candidate’s mental agility and understanding.
BPSC Mains Syllabus 2023:
The BPSC Mains Syllabus for the 69th Combined Competitive Examination includes the following papers:
- General Studies I:
- Indian Culture
- Modern History of India with a focus on Bihar’s contribution to the freedom struggle
- Current International and National Events of Importance
- Statistical Analysis, Diagrams, and Graphs
- General Studies II:
- Indian Polity, especially Bihar’s present political system
- Indian Economy and Geography of India, with emphasis on Bihar
- Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India
- Hindi Paper (Qualifying):
- Essay (निबंध)
- Grammar (व्याकरण)
- Syntax (वाक्य विन्यास)
- Summarisation (संक्षेपण)
Optional Subjects: Candidates can choose one optional subject from a list of 34 subjects, including subjects like Agriculture, History, Geography, Sociology, Economics, and more. The syllabus for the optional subject will vary based on the subject chosen.
The marks obtained in the Hindi paper are qualifying in nature and not counted in the final merit list.
Physical Standards and Interview: Candidates must meet specific physical standards for certain vacancies, as specified in the recruitment notifications.
The BPSC Interview assesses candidates’ general knowledge, personal traits, and skills related to the post. It plays a role in the final selection process.
Please note that the syllabus is subject to change, so candidates should refer to the official BPSC notifications and website for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding the BPSC 69th Combined Competitive Examination Syllabus.