Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU) has released a recruitment notification for non-teaching staff for the year 2023. The university is inviting applications for 24 vacant posts in various departments. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for a job in the education sector.
CBLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU)|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Various Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||April 30, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||CBLU Recruitment 2023|
The application fee for CBLU Non-Teaching 2023 is as follows:
|Gen Male All India/ Gen Female Other Than Haryana||Rs. 500/-|
|Gen Female of Haryana||Rs. 250-|
|SC/ BCA BCB of Haryana (Male)||Rs. 125/-|
|SC/ BCA BCB of Haryana (Female)||Rs. 63/-|
|PwBD and ESM of Haryana||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
The important dates for CBLU Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023 are as follows:
|Apply Start||April 10, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||April 30, 2023, up to 05:00 pm|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
The eligibility and qualification criteria for each post are different. Candidates are advised to check the official notification for detailed information. The basic eligibility criteria for all posts are as follows:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 50 years.
The following are the details of the 24 vacant non-teaching posts in CBLU:
|Personal Assistant (PA)||1||Graduate/ PG (50% Marks) + 5-8 Yrs. Exp.|
|Clerk||10||Graduate/ PG (50% marks) + Egnlish Typing @40wpm|
|Steno-Typist||1||Graduate/ PG (50% Marks) + Steno @80wpm|
|Lab Attendant||3||12th Pass with Science (60% marks) OR Graduate with 50% Marks|
- Assistant Registrar: 2
- Private Secretary: 1
- Estate Officer: 1
- Assistant Engineer: 1
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1
- Security Officer: 1
- Sanitary Inspector: 1
- Telephone Operator: 1
- Clerk-Cum-DEO: 5
- Steno-Typist (English): 3
- Steno-Typist (Hindi): 2
- Driver: 1
- Library Attendant: 1
- Lab Attendant: 1
- Peon: 1
- Mali: 1
Age Limit as on 30/04/2023
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 50 Years
CBLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for CBLU Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023 will be based on the following stages:
- Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted for all the posts. The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions and will be conducted in online mode.
- Skill Test: Skill tests will be conducted for some posts, such as steno-typist and clerk-cum-DEO.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify for the written exam and skill test will be called for an interview.
How to Apply for CBLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
Candidates can apply for CBLU Non-Teaching Bharti 2023 through the official website of CBLU. The following are the steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of CBLU: www.cblu.ac.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Select the “Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023” notification.
- Read the notification carefully and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
|CBLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|CBLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|CBLU Official Website||CBLU|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Newzinger.com|
Q. What is the mode of application for CBLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023? A. The mode of application for CBLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 is online.
Q. What is the selection process for CBLU Non-Teaching bharti 2023? A. The selection process for CBLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 will be based on a written exam, skill test (for some posts), and interview.
Q. What is the last date for online application for CBLU Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023? A. The last date for online application for CBLU Non-Teaching vacancy 2023 will be announced soon. Candidates are advised to check the official notification for updates.
CBLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for a job in the education sector. Candidates are advised to check the official notification for detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, application process, and selection process. The online application process will begin soon, and candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute rush.