There are a total of 451 Posts for Constable Drivers and Driver Cum Pump Operators with the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). From January 23 to February 22, 2023, interested and qualified individuals may submit an online application for the position of CISF Constable Driver / DCPO 2022.
See the announcement for details on the CISF Rectt 2023’s age requirement, syllabus, institute-specific post(s), selection procedure, and salary range.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable Driver & Pump Operator Recruitment 2023 Online Form
CISF Constable Driver & Pump Operator Recruitment 2023 Overview
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) constable driver pump operator online form start on 23 January 2023 2 February 2023.
Exam date will be announce soon and more detail is given in this article read carefully.
- Application Begin : 23/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/02/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 22/02/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Application fees details
- General/EWS/OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / ESM : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit as on 22/02/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Between : 02/08/1999 to 01/08/2004.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Central Industrial Security Force Constable Driver / Driver Cum Pump Operator 2023 Recruitment Rules.
CISF Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Constable Driver (Direct)||183|
|Constable/(Driver -Cum -Pump -Operator) (i.e. Driver for fire services) -Direct||268|
Eligibility Details for CISF Constable Driver / Pump Operator
- Only for Male Candidates :
- Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Valid Driving License with 3 Year Experience in Heavy Motor Vehicle OR Transport Vehicle OR Light Motor Vehicle & Motor Cycle.
- Height : Male 167 CMS
- Chest : 80-85 CMS
- Running : 800 Meter Run in 3 Min 15 Second.
- Long Jump : 11 Feet
- High Jump : 3 Feet
- More Eligibility Details Read Notification.
CISF Constable Driver / Pump Operator Vacancy 2023 Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Constable Driver (Direct)||76||18||49||27||13||183|
|Constable/(Driver -Cum -Pump -Operator) (i.e. Driver for fire services) -Direct||111||26||72||40||19||268|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|CISF Official Website||Click Here|
How to Fill CISF Constable Driver Pump Operator Recruitment 2023 form Online
Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for Coast Guard Navik GD, DB Online Form 2023
Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.
👉 See Also Here 👇👇👇
- Rajasthan High Court Clerk, JJA Exam Date 2023 Are Out
- 24 January 2023 Current Affairs
- Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Requirement 2023 Are Out
- Rajasthan High Court LDC New Syllabus 2023 Are
CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- PET/ PST, Documentation, and Trade Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The following examinations will be administered to those who pass the Physical Standard Test, the Physical Efficiency Test, and the Detailed Verification of Eligibility Standards/Documentation. If a candidate does not achieve the required score in any of these tests, they will be rejected from that round of the hiring process and not be eligible to move on to the next.