Those interested in serving in the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) can now apply for the open position of Assistant Commandant 01/2024 CGCAT Batch 01/2024. Candidates for the Coast Guard CGCAT Recruitment can submit their applications online between January 25 and February 9, 2023. For more details on the application process, including the required skills, age range, and selection criteria, please refer to the official advertisement.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Total post – 71
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Online Form start on 25 January 2023 to 9 February 2023. Join Indian Coast Guard full details like salary,age limit, total Posts and other information given below in this article.
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
- Application Begin : 25/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 09/02/2023 upto 05:30 PM Only
- Last Date Complete Form : 09/02/2023
- Exam Date : March 2023
- Admit Card Available :Before Exam
Application Fee for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Recruitment Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking, Other Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit is different for every post, full detail given below.
Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
|Posts Name||No. Of Posts|
|General Duty GD & CPL SSA||50|
|Tech Engg / Elect||20|
Eligibility Details by Posts
|Branch Name||Coast Guard Eligibility||Gender||Coast Guard AC Age Limit|
|General Duty GD||Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / YearMaths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination||Male||01/07/1998 to 30/06/2002|
|Commercial Pilot CPL SSA||10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA.||Male / Female||01/07/1998 to 30/06/2004|
|Technical Mechanical||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with Minimum 60% Marks.Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level ExaminationMore Details Read the Notification.||Male||01/07/1998 to 30/06/2002|
|Technical Electrical / Electronics||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with Minimum 60% Marks.Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level ExaminationMore Details Read the Notification.||Male||01/07/1998 to 30/06/2002|
|Law Entry||Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 60% Marks.||Male / Female||01/07/1994 to 30/06/2002|
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
How to fill Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2023 Online form
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2023.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size.
- The size of the photos should be in the range specified.Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Coast Guard Official Website||Click Here|
👉👉👉See Also Here 👇👇👇
- UPUMS Staff Nurse Online Form Are Out On 20/1/2023
- India Post GDS Online Form Are Out
- Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Admit Card 2023
- MP ESB Forest Guard, Jail Prahari Online Form 2023