Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam 2022 for 4500 Posts.
All candidates interested in this SSC Constable 2022 recruitment and full fill the eligibility can apply online for SSC CHSL 2022 from 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023.
Find the full details for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale, and all other information for SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam 2022 below. Kindly read carefully before applying for SSC CHSL 2022.
- SSC Staff Selection Commission CHSL recruitment 2022
- SSC CHSL Notification 2022 – Overview
- Important Dates for SSC CHSL Exam
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Fee Details for SSC CHSL 2022
- Full Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
- How to Fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022
- Important Links For SSC CHSL 10+2 2022
- Exam Pattern for SSC CHSL 10+2 2022
SSC Staff Selection Commission CHSL recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CHSL exam annually for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. It conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for recruitment to various posts like:
- Postal Assistants(PA)/ Sorting Assistants(SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A)
SSC CHSL Notification 2022 – Overview
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL 2022|
|Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Online Registration||06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & 12th pass|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tire 2|
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Exam
You can find the important dates related to the exam here:
|Registration start date||06 December 2022|
|Last Date For Registration||04 January 2023|
|Online Payment Last Date||05 January 2023|
|Offline Payment Last Date||06 January 2023|
|Correction Date||09-10 January 2023|
|Pre-Admit Card Date||Not announced|
|Paper 1st Exam Date||February/ March 2023|
|Mains Admit Card Date||Not announced|
|Paper 2nd Exam Date||Not announced|
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly Elections Result 2023 Live, मध्य प्रदेश विधानसभा चुनाव 2023
- Telangana Assembly Elections Result Live 2023
- Rajasthan Elections Result Live 2023 यहां पर देखिए राजस्थान के चुनाव का परिणाम:
- SSC GD Syllabus 2023 PDF Download In Hindi | एसएससी जीडी कांस्टेबल सिलेबस एवं एक्जाम पेटर्न 2023 हिंदी में यहां से देखें-
- ICMR NIV Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply online for Technical Posts
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 Rules.
Fee Details for SSC CHSL 2022
The Fee Structure for SSC CHSL 2022 forms is as follows:
|General / OBC / EWS||100|
|SC / ST / PH||0 (NIL)|
|All Category Female||0 (NIL)|
|Correction Charge First Time||200|
|Correction Charge Second Time||500|
You can pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
Full Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
|Post Name||SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
How to Fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and other Regions issue Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 Recruitment 2022 notification for Online Application Forms. Interested candidates can apply online for the posts from 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023.
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for SSC CHSL 2022.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.
Important Links For SSC CHSL 10+2 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Tier I & II Syllabus||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Page||Click Here|
Exam Pattern for SSC CHSL 10+2 2022
|Tier||Exam Type||Exam Mode|
|1st||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|2ns||Include the following three sections having two modules each||Computer-Based (online)|
What is SSC CHSL?
SSC CHSL is a national-level examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit employees for various posts like LDC, Data Entry Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Sorting Assistants, etc in various government departments/ministries.
What is the SSC CHSL 2022 exam date?
The commission will release the exam date of SSC CHSL 2022 along with the official notification PDF. The SSC CHSL Notification will be released on 06 December 2022. We will notify you as soon as the SSC CHSL Exam date in 2022 is announced.
What are the eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL Exam?
Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in India. Please read the full post for detailed eligibility criteria.
What is the Syllabus of the SSC CHSL Exam?
You can check the syllabus of Tier – 1 and Tier – 2 here.
What is the salary of SSC CHSL?
SSC has modified the salary structure for all posts after the 7th Pay Commission. The monthly salary is between 23000 to 36000, varying according to the post.