India Post has posted a job ad for 2023 Grameen Daak Sevak GDS positions. From January 27th, 2023, until February 16th, 2023, applicants for the India Post GDS Vacancy who have a minimum of a 10th-grade education can submit their applications online. Before applying, please read the advertisement carefully for important information such as the recruitment details, pay scale, pet details, age limit, selection procedure, job information, etc.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment 2023 Online Form
India Post GDS (Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy) Overview
Online form start on 27 January 2023 to 16 February 2023. Application Fee and other details given below read full article carefully.
Important Dates For Indian Post GDS 2023
- Application Begin : 27/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/02/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 16/02/2023
- Correction Date : 17/02/2023 to 19/02/2023
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Merit List / Result : Notified Soon
Fee Details For Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevaks 2023
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO
Age Limit as on 16/02/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 Rules.
India Post GDS 2023 Vacancy Details and Eligibility Total Posts: 40889
|Post Name||Total Post||India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Eligibility|
|Gramin Dak Sewak GDS||40889||Class 10 High School with Mathematics and English as a Subject.Know the Local Language.More Details Read the Notification|
India Post GDS 2023 State Wise Vacancy Details
|State Name||Local Language||Total Post|
|Jammu / Kashmir||Hindi / Urdu||300|
|Punjab||Hindi / English / Punjabi||766|
|North Eastern||Bengali / Hindi / English / Manipuri / English / Mizo||551|
|Assam||Assamese/Asomiya / Bengali/Bangla / Bodo / Hindi / English||407|
|West Bengal||Bengali / Hindi / English / Nepali /||2127|
How to Fill India Post GDS Online Form 2023
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Online Form 2023.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size.
- The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.
Important Links For Indian Post GDS 2023
|For Correction / Edit Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Circle Wise Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|GDS Official Website||Click Here|
How many marks required for GDS?
India Post GDS Cut-Off Marks 2019
See Also Here
- Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Admit Card 2023
- MP ESB Forest Guard, Jail Prahari Online Form 2023
- Rajasthan Forest Guard Exam Cut off Are Out
- SSC CPO SI 2022 PET/PST Admit Card Are Out
How many vacancies in India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 :-
What is the basic salary of India post GDS?
Is maths compulsory for GDS?
What is the syllabus of GDS?
Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, Government of India has issued a new notification for the recruitment of 40889 Gramin Dak Sevak , Branch Postmaster (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) posts for recruitment of eligible candidates for India Post 2023. You can apply online from 27 January 2023 at the post office online portal @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in See above complete information related to India Post Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment.