LIC AAO Phase I Pre Exam Admit Card 2023 – The notification for the 2023 recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) has been released by Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Candidates who have a spot open up can download the call letter or the admit card. Read the advertising for details on the application process, age restriction, post-specific eligibility, selection criteria, and other requirements before applying.
LIC AAO Phase I Admit Card – LIC AAO Phase I admit card has been declared on 10 February 2023 and exam date is 17/20 February 2023 candidate can download their exam card. for more details like syllabus exam pattern given in this article.
Important Dates for LIC AAO Phase I
- Application Begin : 15/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/01/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 31/01/2023
- Pre Exam Date : 17 and 20 February 2023
- Admit Card Available : 10/02/2023
- Phase II Main Exam : 18/03/2023
Application Fee for LIC AAO Phase I
- Generao/EWS/OBC : 700/-
- SC / ST / ESM / PH : 85/-
- GST Charge Extra :
- Pay the LIC AAO Recruitment Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Only
Age Limit for for LIC AAO Phase I as on 01/01/23
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) Recruitment Rules.
|Post Name||Total Post||LIC AAO Eligibility|
|Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist)||300||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Most Eligibility Details Read the Notification.|
Important Links for LIC AAO Phase I
|Download LIC AAO Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|LIC Official Website||Click Here|