NTA CSIR UGC NET Online Recruitment June 2023 – The notice for the CSIR UGC NET Exam will be held in June 2023. It was announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Applicants who are interested in taking the CSIR NET exam can submit their applications online between October 3 and October 4, 2023. Please refer to the advertising for details concerning the age restriction, the curriculum, the Pattern, and the admission procedure for the CSIR NET June 2023 exam.
NTA CSIR UGC NET June 2023 Exam Apply Online Form
|NTA – Council of Scientific & Industrial Research CSIR||NTA CSIR NET June 2023 – Short Details of Notification|
|NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2023 Online Form||https://newzinger.com|
Important Dates for CSIR UGC NET Online Form June 2023
- Application Begin : 10/03/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/04/2023 upto 05 PM Only.
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 10/04/2023
- Correction Date : 12-18 April 2023
- Exam Date : 06-08 June 2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
Application Fee for CSIR UGC NET Online Form June 2023
- General / EWS : 1100/-
- OBC : 550/-
- ST / SC: 275/-
- Pwd : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Only.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Maximum Age: 28 Years for JRF Only.
- Maximum Age: No Limit for Lectureship (LS) / Assistant Professor.
NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2023 Details
- Exam Name – NTA CSIR UGC NET Examination June 2023
- CSIR UGC NET Subject Available – Chemical Science, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science, Life Science, Mathematical Science, Physical Science
Important Links for CSIR UGC NET Online Form June 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|NTA CSIR Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill CSIR UGC NET Online Form June 2023
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for CSIR UGC NET June 2023.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.