The Rajasthan Home Guard Department has posted a job listing for Class 8th Pass 3842 Urban and Border Home Guard Posts. Candidates who are qualified and have taken an interest in the Home Guards Volunteer Enrollment Process- 2022 may submit their online applications between January 12, 2023, and February 11, 2023. Read the advertisement for further details on the application process, including the curriculum, age restrictions, required qualifications, wage range, and other information.
Rajasthan Home Guard vacancy details in short-
A total of 3842 posts in the Rajasthan home guard vacancy application form will be starting on 12 January 2023, last date of registration being 11/02/23. The exam date will be announced soon—eligibility and fee details are given below.
- Application Begin: 12/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 11/02/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 11/02/2023
- Exam Date: Not Announced
Application Fee For Home Guard Form
- General / OBC: 250/-
- EWS / MBC / SC / ST: 200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01 January 2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 02/01/1992 (Female)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Vacancy Recruitment 2021 Rules.
Vacancy Details with Post-
|Post Name||Total Post||Educational and Physical Eligibility|
|Urban Home Guard||3545||Home Defense Training Center / Sub-Center for which the candidate is applying. The candidate should have the residence certificate of that. Class 08th Exam Passed.|
Physical Eligibility Details: Height – Male: 168 CMS | Female: 152 CMSChest – Male: 81-86 CMSRunning – Male 1000 Meter | Female 800 MeterMore Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|Border Home Guard||297|
How to fill Rajasthan Home Guard Form Online
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for Rajasthan Home Guards 2023.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.