Rajasthan LDC Vacancy 2023 Rajasthan LDC Recruitment Notification Released Application Start: Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released, candidates have been waiting for Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2023 for a long time, and now their wait over Rajasthan LDC Vacancy 2023, Rajasthan LDC Bharti 2023 Recruitment notification has been issued by Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Shekhawati University Sikar for Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2023 Rajasthan LDC Vacancy 2023 Notification In this, notification has been issued for different types of posts, in this, the major forms of LDC Notification has been issued on the post, online applications for Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2023 will be filled by 24 March 2023.
A notification has been issued by Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University Sikar for different types of posts, for which the posts of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Controller of Examination, and Lower Division Clerk are included, online applications for Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2023 has started. For which the last date has been kept as 24 March 2023, the eligibility age limit application for Rajasthan LDC recruitment is given below, the complete information is given below, candidates must see the official notification once before applying.
|Rajasthan LDC||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Shekhawati University Sikar|
|Application for Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2023||https://newzinger.com|
Important Dates for Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2023
|Rajasthan LDC Vacancy 2023 Online Form Start||1 March 2023|
|Rajasthan LDC Vacancy 2023 Online Form End||24/03/2023|
Application Fee for Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2023
The application fee for Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2023 has been kept at ₹ 1000 for general OBC EWS category candidates, apart from this, ₹ 500 fees has been kept for other categories, the fee will be paid online.
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||1000|
|SC / ST||500|
Age Limit as on 24 March 2023
The age limit for Rajasthan LDC Vacancy 2023 has been kept at least 18 years and a maximum of 40 years,
apart from this, relaxation will be given to SC, ST, and OBC as per government rules, and the age will be calculated as on 24 March 2023.
Eligibility For Rajasthan LDC Bharti 2023
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination in (10+2) System from the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or its equivalent examination from a Board recognized by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan “AND”
- Passed ‘O’ or higher level certificate course conducted by DOEACC, Department of Electronics, Government of India. Or
- Passed “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)” or “Data Preparation and Computer Software Certificate” examination under the National State Vocational Training Scheme from an institute recognized by the government OR
- Diploma or Certificate in Computer Science or Computer Application from any University established by Law in India or Institute recognized by the Government OR
- Rajasthan Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) organized by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under the control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL)
Rajasthan LDC Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- Selection for the post of Junior Clerk will be made on the basis of a written test (Phase-I) and a computer typing test (Phase II) only.
- In the case of equal marks obtained in the written examination (10+2), the higher percentage of marks obtained in the higher secondary examination will be given preference.
- In case of equal marks in the written examination and (10+2) higher secondary examination, candidates older in age will be given preference.
Important Links for Rajasthan LDC 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Newzinger.com|
How to fill Rajasthan LDC Vacancy 2023 Online Form
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for Rajasthan LDC Bharti 2023.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.
When will the online applications for Rajasthan LDC Vacancy 2023 be filled?
How to apply online for Rajasthan LDC Vacancy 2023?
See Also Here
IIT GATE 2023 Result out Check Now
- CET Haryana 2023 Notification out Check Now @hssc.gov.in
- Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 (7471 post) Apply Now @hssc.gov.in
- CRPF Constable Online form 2023 out 9212 post Check Now @crpf.gov.in
- MPESB Nurse and Other Post Online Form 2023 out Check Now @esb.mp.gov.in