Reet 27 Feb 2023 Question Paper PDF:- The REET Recruitment Exam for Primary and Upper Primary Teachers will be administered between February 25 and March 1, 2023. Previously, the REET primary test admit card was published on February 17, 2023. The REET primary test admit card was available on the Rajasthan SSO website. The application session for applicants concluded on January 19, 2023. Candidates were permitted to apply for the REET main test between December 21, 2022 and January 19, 2023. Download Reet Question Paper 25 february 2023 link given below.
Reet 27 Feb 2023 Question Paper PDF
The Rajasthan Examination Eligibility for Teachers (REET) is administered annually by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BSER). REET establishes eligibility for hiring primary school teachers in private or public schools in Rajasthan. There are two levels of REET: level 1 and level 2. In the private and government schools of Rajasthan, those who pass the level 1 test are hired as primary teachers (classes 1-5), and those who pass the level 2 exam are hired as upper primary teachers (classes 6-8). Nonetheless, individuals who qualify for both levels qualify for primary and upper direct teaching positions.
|Organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher|
|Salary||₹37,800/- Per Month|
|Main Exam Date||25,26,27,28 February, 1 March 2023|
Reet Exam Dates
|REET Main Exam Date 2023 Release||07/02/2023|
|REET Main Exam Date 2023||25,26,27,28 Febuary And 1 March 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The paper of Reet has been done. You can download the paper from the link given below.
Reet’s pdf has been uploaded on our Telegram channel. You can download pdf from that also. Click Here
|Reet Question Paper||Link||Answer Key|
|1st Shift 27 feburary||Download Reet 27 Feb 2023 Question Paper PDF||(Coming Soon) Download Reet 27 Feb 2023 Answer Key PDF|
|2nd Shift 27 feburary||Download Reet 27 Feb 2023 Question Paper PDF||Download Reet 27 Feb 2023 Answer Key PDF|
REET Main Exam Exam Pattern
- The exam will be of 300 marks.
- There will be one question paper for the examination.
- The duration of the question paper will be 02 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be total 150 questions in the question paper. All the questions will be multiple choice questions.
- There will be negative marking in the evaluation of the answers. For each wrong answer, one-third of the marks prescribed for that question will be deducted.
How to Download REET 25 Feb Answer Key 2023
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of RSMSSB.
- Now you will get to see the home page in it.
- You have to find the link of pdf file of answer sheet.
- Candidates have to visit the answer sheet link of their exam.
- It has to be downloaded in pdf file.
- You can match your paper with the official answer sheet.