SBI Clerk 2022 Result – The final result of the Clerk Written Exam 2022 has been posted on the official website of the State Bank of India (SBI), which may be found at www.sbi.co.in. On September 6, 2022, the SBI Clerk Notification 2022 was made available to the public, and the SBI Clerk Prelims test was held on November 12, 19, 20, and 25, 2022. Checking one’s results for the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2022 may be done on the website sbi.co.in, which is available to all eligible applicants who participated in the process. The following provides information on all you need to know about the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023.
The Junior Associates (Clerk) Recruitment 2022 Announcement has been made available by the State Bank of India SBI. The Applicants Who Have Been Accepted for the Positions That Are Open May Obtain the Final Outcome. Read the advertisement first to find out if you are eligible for the recruitment, the age restriction, the eligibility requirements for each post, the selection method, and the syllabus, and then apply.
State Bank of India SBI Junior Associates Clerk 2022 Final Result 2023 for 5008 Post
|State Bank of India (SBI)||SBI Advt No. : CRPD/CR/2022-23/15 Short Details of Notification|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk (Customer Sales & Support) Recruitment 2022||https://newzinger.com|
Important Dates for SBI Clerk 2022 Result
- Application Begin : 07/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/09/2022
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 27/09/2022
- Phase I Prelim Exam Date : November 2022
- Phase I Admit Card Available : 31/10/2022
- Phase I Result Available : 02/01/2023
- Phase II Mains Exam Date : January 2023
- Final Result Available : 10/03/2023
Application Fee for SBI Junior Associates Clerk
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SBI Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details SBI Clerk 5008 Post
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||SBI Clerk Eligibility|
|Junior Associates (Clerk)||2143||1165||490||743||467||5008||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Knowledge of Local Language|
Important Links for SBI Junior Associates Clerk 2022 Result
|Download SBI Clerk Final Result||Click Here|
|Download SBI Clerk Pre Result||Server I | Server II|
|Download SBI Clerk Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|SBI Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill SBI Junior Associates Clerk 2022
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for SBI Junior Associates Clerk 2022.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.