SBI PO Phase 3 Admit Card 2023 – The notification for the Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2022 has been made available by the State Bank of India (SBI). The Applicants Who Have Registered for the Positions That Are Open May Obtain their Results. Read the advertisement first to find out if you are eligible for the recruitment, the age restriction, the eligibility requirements for each post, the selection method, and the syllabus, and then apply.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the publication of its Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2022 Notification in order to fill vacancies for the year 2022-23. On September 22, 2022, the State Bank of India will announce the availability of its notification for the recruitment of 1673 probationary officers (PO). Those who meet the requirements can submit their applications online for the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 through the current opportunities area of the website www.sbi.co.in. Please find below a complete rundown of all you need to know about SBI PO 2022.
State Bank of India SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Pre Result |SBI PO Phase 3 Admit Card 2023 for 1673 Post
|State Bank of India (SBI)||SBI PO Advt No. : CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18 Short Details of Notification|
|State Bank of India SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2022||https://newzinger.com|
SBI PO Phase 3 Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Advt No.||SBI PO 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Basic Pay Rs. 41960/- plus Allowances|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||SBI PO Recruitment 2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Important Dates for SBI PO Phase 3 Admit Card 2023
- Application Begin :22/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/10/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 12/10/2022
- Exam Date Prelim: 17-20 December 2022
- Phase I Admit Card Available : 05/12/2022
- Phase I Result Available : 17/01/2023
- Mains Exam Date : January 2023
- Phase II Result Available : 10/03/2023
Application Fee for SBI PO 2023
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/ 04/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Vacancy Details – 1673 Post
|Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||SBI PO Eligibility|
|Regular||648||432||160||240||120||1600||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
Important Links for SBI PO Phase 3 Admit Card 2023
|Download Phase III Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download SBI PO Phase II Main Result||Click Here|
|Download SBI PO Phase II Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download SBI PO Phase I Pre Result||Server I | Server II|
|Download SBI PO Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|SBI Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill SBI PO 2023
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for SBI PO 2023.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.