State Bank of India SBI has issued a recruitment notice for Probationary Officers (PO) in 2022. Candidates who registered for a vacancy can get the result. Read the advertisement for details on recruitment eligibility, age restriction, post-specific eligibility, the selection process, and the curriculum, and then submit an application.
Short Details of SBI PO Vacancy
State Bank of India PO Phase II Main Admit Card 2023 has been released on 19 January 2023 candidates can download their admit card on official website direct link given below for download admit Card.
State Bank of India SBI Probationary Officers Pre Result | Mains Phase II 2023 for Total1673 Post
Important Dates for SBI PO
- Application Begin :22/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/10/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 12/10/2022
- Exam Date Prelim: 17-20 December 2022
- Phase I Admit Card Available : 05/12/2022
- Phase I Result Available : 17/01/2023
- Mains Exam Date : January 2023
Fee details for SBI PO
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only
Age limit as on 1/04/22
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per State Bank of India Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Vacancy Details for Total 1673 Posts
|Vacancy Type||Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||SBI PO Eligibility|
|Regular||648||432||160||240||120||1600||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
Important Links For SBI PO
|Download Phase II Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Phase I Pre Result||Server I | Server II|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|