SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 Answer key – The CGL Tier-2 Answer Key was made available for download on March 14, 2023 by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier-2 Computer-Based Exam (CBT) was administered by SSC between the dates of 2 and 7 March 2023. Those applicants who took part in the written portion of the SSC CGL 2022 Tier-2 examination may now download the question paper in pdf format, along with the solution key. The SSC CGL Answer Key includes the candidate’s selected alternatives as well as the one that was determined to be accurate. In addition, applicants have the opportunity to register any objections they may have regarding the answer key. Both the link and the announcement for the SSC CGL Answer Key 2023 can be seen down below.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the Combined Graduate Level CGL Examination 2022. Candidates who have registered for the vacancy can access the exam results. Read the notification for SSC CGL Recruitment Exam 2022 eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale, and all other information.
SSC CGL Answer Key are released candidate can check their question from answer key full detail about ssc cgl tier 2nd answer key are given on this post.
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Exam 2022 Tier 2nd Answer key
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)||SSC CGL 2022 Exam Short Details of Notification|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2022||https://newzinger.com|
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2nd Answer key
- Application Begin : 17/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 13/10/2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 14/10/2022
- Offline E Challan Payment Last Date : 15/10/2022
- Correction Date : 19-20 October 2022
- Exam Date Tier I : 01-13 December 2022
- Answer Key Available : 17/12/2022
- Tier I Result Available : 09/02/2023
- Tier I Marks Available : 22/02/2023
- Exam Date Tier II : 02-07 March 2023
- SSC CGL Tier 2 answer key Available : 14/03/2023
Application Fee for SSC CGL 2022
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Fee First Time : 200/-
- Correction Fee Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode Submit Fee at State Bank of India Any Branches in India
SSC Graduate Level CGL 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27-32 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CGL 2022-2023 Recruitment Rules.
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post||SSC CGL Eligibility|
|Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 Various Post||20,000 (Approx)||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.More Details Read Notification.|
Important Links for SSC CGL 2023 Tier 2nd Answer key
|Download Tier I Marks||Click Here|
|Download Result||List 1 | List 2 | List 3|
|Download Tier I Result Notice||Click Here|
|Download Tier II Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download SSC CGL Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download SSC CGL Notification||Click Here|
|Download CGL New Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill SSC CGL 2022 form
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for SSC CGL 2022 Tier I Online Form 2023.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.