NTA UGC NET Phase II Exam Date / City 2023 – The UGC NET JRF December 2022 Exam Cycles announcement has been made public by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Applicants who have openings in their applications can check the exam date and location. For details on the NTA UGC NET 2023 exam’s age restriction, syllabus, pattern, and procedure, see the advertisement.
National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET JRF December 2022 Exam Date / City / Admit Card for Phase I & Phase II
|National Testing Agency (NTA)||NTA UGC NET JRF Exam 2022 Short Details of Notification|
|NTA UGC National Eligibility Test NET / JRF December 2022||https://newzinger.com|
Important Dates for NTA UGC NET Phase II Exam Date and City 2023
- Application Begin : 29/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/01/2023 upto 05 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date : 23/01/2023
- Online Exam Date : 21/02/2023 to 10/03/2023
- Phase I Exam Date : 21-24 February 2023
- Phase I Exam Date : 28 February to 02 March 2023
- Exam City Available :21/02/2023
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
Application Fee for NTA UGC NET
- General : 1100/-
- EWS / OBC : 550/-
- SC / ST / PH : 275/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
UGC NET JRF Age Limit as on 01/12/2022
- JRF : Maximum Age : 31 Years
- NET : No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules
UGC NET JRF Exam Eligibility
Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with at Least Minimum 55% Marks
Important Links for NTA UGC NET Phase II Exam Date / City 2023
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Exam Date / City||Click Here|
|Download Phase II Subject Wise Schedule Notice||Click Here|
|Download Phase I Subject Wise Schedule Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|UGC NET Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Form 2023
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for NTA UGC NET Phase II Exam Date / City 2023.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.