UPPSC PCS J Online Form 2023: Looking to apply for the UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Main Exam 2023? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take the next step in your career. Fill out the online form now and secure your spot in this highly competitive exam. Get all the details you need to know here and apply before the deadline. Good luck!
An announcement regarding the recruitment of Civil Judges for the PCS J Exam 2022-2023 has been made public by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Candidates who have enrolled for an open position are eligible to download a preliminary result. Read the announcement for more details on the most recent UPPSC Recruitment Qualifications, Age Limits, Selection Procedures, Pay Scales, and Syllabus.
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Recruitment 2022 Main Exam Online Form 2023 for 303 Post
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)||UPPSC UP Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2022 Main Online Form|
|UP PSC J Advt No. A-5/E-1/2022 Short Details of Notification||https://newzinger.com|
Important Dates for UPPSC Civil Judge Online Form 2023
- Application Begin : 10/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/01/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 06/01/2023
- Last Date Complete Form : 10/01/2023
- Re Upload Photo / Signature : 11-18 January 2023
- Exam Date : 12/02/2023
- Admit Card Available : 30/01/2023
- Answer Key Available : 14/02/2023
- Pre Result Available : 16/03/2023
- Main Application Begin : 24/03/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/04/2023
Application Fee for PCS J Main Online Form 2023
- General / OBC / EWS : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
Age Limit as on
- Minimum Age : 22 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment Exam 2022 Recruitment Rules.
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details Total: 303 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Eligibility 2022|
|Civil Judge PCS J||303||Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.|
Important Links for UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Main Online Form 2023
|Apply Online (Main)||Click Here|
|Download Notification (Main)||Click Here|
|Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download Objection Format||Click Here|
|Check Form Status / Re Upload Photo Signature||Click Here|
|Notice For Re Upload Photo Signature||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Download Short Notice||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Update / Edit Form Details||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|UPPSC Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Form 2023
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Main Online Form 2023
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.