UPSSSC Combined Technical Services 2016 Admit Card – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC, Lucknow) Has Recently Uploaded Rejected Candidate List, Syllabus / Exam Pattern for the Recruitment Post of Combined Technical Recruitment Various Post in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates Who Have Enrolled for a Vacancy Can Download the Postponed Notice.
UPSSSC Combined Technical Recruitment Syllabus , Exam New Date 2023
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Combined Technical Service Exam 2016 Rejected List
Advt No 23-Exam/2016 Short Details of Notification
Important Dates UPSSSC Combined Technical Services 2016 Admit Card
- Application Begin : 07/11/2016
- Last Date for Registration : 24/11/2016
- Last Date Fee Payment : 26/11/2016
- Last Date Complete Form : 28/11/2016
- Rejected List Available : 10/02/2020
- Exam Date : 26/03/2023
- Admit Card : 17/03/2023
Application Fee for UPSSSC Combined Technical Services 2016
- General / OBC : 185/-
- SC / ST : 95/-
- PH : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through SBI I Collect Online or E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit as on
full information about age limit are given in notification download Notification directly given below.
Vacancy Details Total : 292
General : 176 | SC : 48 | ST : 03 | OBC : 65
post wise vacancy and other information are given in notification file download Notification file direct link given below.
Important Links for UPSSSC Combined Technical Services 2016
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Revised Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Check Rejected List / Online Objection||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Pay Exam Fee|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill UPSSSC Combined Technical Services 2016 form
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for UPSSSC Combined Technical Service 2016.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.