Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for the post of Junior Assistant Exam 2022 for 62 Posts.
All candidates interested in this UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2022 recruitment and full fill the eligibility can apply online for Junior Assistant 2022 from 19 December 2022.
Find the full details for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale, and all other information for UPSSSC Recruitment Exam 2022 below. Kindly read carefully before applying for Junior Assistant 2022.
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2022
- UPSSSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT Notification 2022 – Overview
- Important Dates for Junior Assistant Exam
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Fee Details for Junior Assistant
- Full Details of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy
- How to Fill Junior Assistant Online Form 2022
- Important Links For UPSSSC Junior Assistant
UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Junior Assistant exam annually for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. It conducts the Junior Assistant Exam for recruitment to various posts like:
- Junior Assistant
UPSSSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT Notification 2022 – Overview
|Exam Name||Junior Assistant|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Online Registration||19 December 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card. 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board In India with CCC / Equivalent Exam Passed. Typing Test: Hindi 30 WPM More Details Read the Notification.|
Important Dates for Junior Assistant Exam
You can find the important dates related to the exam here:
|Registration start date||19 December 2022|
|Last Date For Registration||8 January 2023|
|Online Payment Last Date||8 January 2023|
|Correction Date||15 January 2023|
|Admit Card Date||Not announced|
|Exam Date||Not announced|
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly Elections Result 2023 Live, मध्य प्रदेश विधानसभा चुनाव 2023
- Telangana Assembly Elections Result Live 2023
- Rajasthan Elections Result Live 2023 यहां पर देखिए राजस्थान के चुनाव का परिणाम:
- SSC GD Syllabus 2023 PDF Download In Hindi | एसएससी जीडी कांस्टेबल सिलेबस एवं एक्जाम पेटर्न 2023 हिंदी में यहां से देखें-
- ICMR NIV Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply online for Technical Posts
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Junior Assistant Examination, 2022 Rules.
Fee Details for Junior Assistant
The Fee Structure for UPSSSC Junior Assistant forms is as follows:
|General / OBC / EWS||25|
|SC / ST / PH||25|
|All Category Female||25|
You can pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
Full Details of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy
|Post Name||Post||Junior Assistant Eligibility|
|Junior Assistant||62||UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card. 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board In India with CCC / Equivalent Exam Passed. Typing Test: Hindi 30 WPM More Details Read the Notification.|
How to Fill Junior Assistant Online Form 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) issue Junior Assistant notification for Online Application Forms. Interested candidates can apply online for the posts from 19 December 2022.
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for UPSSSC Junior Assistant.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.
Important Links For UPSSSC Junior Assistant
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Page||Click Here|
What is Junior Assistant?
Junior Assistant is a support staff, who performs all transactional duties with a view to assist the officer of the supervisor of the organization.
What is the UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam date?
Will be announce soon on this website stay in touch.
What are the eligibility criteria for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam?
UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board In India with CCC / Equivalent Exam Passed.Typing Test: Hindi 30 WPM, More Details Read the Notification.
What is the Syllabus of the UPSSSC Junior Assistant?
You can check the syllabus here.
What is the salary of UPSSSC Junior Assistant?
As per notification released by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Salary of UPSSSC Junior Assistant is Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100/- Level 3 per month.