UPSSSC Statistical Officer 2019 Result – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC, Lucknow) Has Recently Uploaded Answer Key & Objection Link 2022 for the Statistical Officer Post Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates Who Have Enrolled Can Check Exam Cutoff Notice.
UPSSSC ASO 07/2019 Result Notice 2023.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Assistant Statistical Officer & Research Officer Admit Card 2022
Advt No. 07-Exam/2019 Short Details of Notification
Important Dates for UPSSSC Statistical Officer 2019 Result
- Application Begin : 19/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 09/10/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 09/10/2019
- Re Upload Photo and Signature : 08/11/2020
- Exam Date : 22 May 2022
- Answer Key Available : 12-19 July 2022
- Revised Answer Key Available : 31/08/2022
- Result Available : 15/02/2023
Application Fee for UPSSSC Statistical Officer 2019
- General / OBC : 185/-
- SC / ST : 95/-
- PH (Divyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/07/19
Minimum Age : 21 Years Maximum Age : 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical statistics or Commerce or Economics or statistic.
- One Year Diploma in Computer Science.
Vacancy Details Total Post : 904 Post
|Assistant Statistical Officer||553||215||104||32||904|
Department Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Department Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Research Officer Statistics (AROS)||Director General Family Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow||620|
|Assistant Research Officer Statistics (AROS)||Chief Engineer Minor Irrigation Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow||01|
|Assistant Research Officer Statistics (AROS)||Mahanideshak Sansthagat Vitt Bima evam Vahy Sahayatit Pariyojna Mahanideshalay Uttar Pradesh||02|
|Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||Nideshak Arth Evam Sankhya Prabhag Uttar Pradesh Lucknow||225|
|Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||Mukhya Nagar evam Gram Niyojak Nagar evam Gram Niyojan Uttar Pradesh||29|
|Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||Director Fisheries Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow||09|
|Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||Director General Tourism Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow||02|
|Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||Commissioner and Registrar Co Operatives Uttar Pradesh Lucknow.||08|
|Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||Apar Nideshk Rashtriya Bachat Uttar Pradesh Lucknow||08|
Important Links for UPSSSC Statistical Officer 2019
|Download UPSSSC Statistical Officer 2019 Result||Click Here|
|Download UPSSSC Statistical Officer 2019 Cut off||Click Here|
|Download Revised Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|For Re Upload Photo and Signature||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill ICMR UPSSSC Statistical Officer 2019 form
- Candidates should read the notification carefully before filling out the form for UPSSSC Statistical Officer 2019.
- Kindly check all the required documents before applying for the post, such as – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Also, keep scanned copies of photos, Signatures, Thumb impressions, etc.
- You should also check the photograph, Signature, and other documents size. The size of the photos should be in the range specified.
- Before submitting the application form, you should review the form again to check whether you have made any mistakes and ensure everything is correct.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.